Choice of pad for pole position drivers.
NEO Motorsport's new P1 brake pad high torque compound that's designed to have higher initial torque bite than normal race pads.
Intended for sprint racing and time attack purposes, The P1 brake pads have excellent modulation characteristics and the unique compound allows the brake pad friction level to remain at consistent high level while the temperature increases. This allows the driver to have confidence in braking even under the toughest conditions.
• Carbon-Metallic Composition
• Aggressive Initial Bite with High Torque Initiation
• Wide Temperature Operating Range
• High Temperature Fade Resistance (up to 1400°F)
• Ideal for Professional Sports Car Racing, Club Racing, High Horsepower Vehicles
302 ~ 1472 °F (150 ~ 800 °C)
- NEO F301 CALIPER
- NEO F303 CALIPER
- NEO F401 CALIPER
- NEO F403 CALIPER