What kind of braking does it require to set new Street FWD record at SLB 2015?
Here are a few facts for you.
- Track: Buttonwillow CW13, California.
- Laptime: 1:52.122
- Tire: Bridgestone RE71R
- Front Brake: NEO Motorsport F401 4-Pot Caliper, 330mm 2-piece Rotor w/ Hawk DTC-70
- Hardest Braking: From 220km/h to 95km/h in 3.6 seconds
- Average Deceleration: ~0.97G
- Energy: Over 1.5 MegaJoules of kinetic energy converted to heat
- Actual Braking Force: 11,000+ Newton
- Braking Power: ~700 Horsepower