NEO Motorsport Program Details
5 – 365 Healey Road
Bolton, ON, L7E 5C1
Tel: (905) 856 – 0035
How to Claim NEO Motorsport Contingency?
- Follow all program requirements outlined below.
- Complete NEO Motorsport Contingency Claim Form once the official results have been published.
- Decals Requirement: YES
- # of Decals: 2
- Location: One decal must be used on each front fender.
- Decal availability: Decals are available at the driver’s information table at each NASA event.
- Product awards are presented to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers meeting the starting requirements outlined above.
- Awards are presented in the form of a certificate for the purchase of products or services.
- A maximum of one (1) Award will be awarded per vehicle, per race weekend.
- Competitors are required to electronically complete a claim form at prizes.drivenasa.com and submit official timing results along with a picture of their vehicle showing the required decals.
- Awards are redeemable at neo-motorsport.com.
- Product Awards are not stackable with other discounts or credits.
- Contingency awards are non-transferable and are redeemable for qualified products only.
- Awards will strictly be based on official race results supplied by NASA.
- NEO Motorsport retains the right to change the program details at any time.
- This optional contingency program is verified by NASA and paid for by NEO Motorsport.
- Awards must be claimed within 30 days of event conclusion and no later than December 31, 2021.